Welcome to the Essays add website. By using this site, you agree to be bound and abide by the following terms and conditions. Therefore, please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree with these provisions, you should not see the information on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Agreement: You undertake to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (the “Agreement”) in relation to Essays add www.essaysadd.com (the “Site”). This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and cancels all previous agreements, guarantees and any previous agreement regarding the site or the content or services provided by or through the site and the subject of this agreement. This Agreement may be modified from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The most recent version of this agreement will be published on the site and you should read it before using the site.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, design, assembly, magnetic translation, digital dialogues and all other matters related to the site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other property rights laws (including without limitation intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution, or publication by you of any of the above-mentioned things for any part of the site, except for what is permitted by clause IV below is prohibited. You do not own any ownership rights to any content, document or material displayed on the site, and publishing information or materials through the site is not a waiver of the website rights for any right related to this information or materials.
3. The Limited Right to Use: Reviewing, printing, or downloading any content, graphic, or template from the site authorizes you only with a limited, non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and fair use for non-profit educational purposes and not for republishing, distribution, referral or sublicensing Selling, preparing derivative works, or any other use. No part of any content, template or document may be reproduced in any way or included in any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for purposes of sale or redistribution).
4. Editing, deletion and amendment: We reserve our right and our sole will to amend or delete any document, information or any other content appearing on the site.
5. Acknowledgment of responsibility: You acknowledge your full and individual legal responsibility for the accuracy of any materials, information, data and / or images that you download and / or publish on the site as you acknowledge that those materials and / or information and / or data and / Or the images do not prejudice or violate the property rights of third parties, and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the article being original, transmitted or copied for any third person, or that the article was attributed to a non-writer and bears full responsibility to us and to any third parties as a result of your failure to comply with this clause and that Our consent to post any material, information, data, and / or images that you download and / or publish on the site It means in any way that we bear any liability arising from it.
6. Deletion and compensation: We have the right not to publish or delete any material, comment or picture that does not comply with the terms of this agreement or does not fit with the site’s policy as we have the right to cancel the registration (if any) as you agree to compensate us and defend us and disclaim our responsibility, our partners, our lawyers, and our employees And our allies (collectively referred to as “combining parties”) of any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys ’fees, in relation to your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
7. Non-transferability: Your right to use the site and any password granted to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Denial of liability and its limitations: The information provided through the site is provided "as is" and all warranties, whether express or implied, are considered void (including without limitation, assignment of any implied warranties relating to fitness for a specific purpose). Information and services may contain electronic worms, errors, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. We or the affiliated parties bear no liability whatsoever as a result of your use of any information or services. In particular and not exclusively, neither we nor the affiliated parties bear any liability arising out of any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage (including damages arising from loss of business, loss of profit, litigation, or the like), whether they are The result of a breach of contract or breach of warranties or damage (including negligence and default) and others, even if we have knowledge of the possibility of damage. The denial of liability for the harm stipulated above is a key element in the agreement between us. The service or information will not be provided without being bound by the limits of liability referred to above. Any information, whether obtained in writing or orally through the website, does not constitute any guarantee, warranty or undertaking unless it is expressly provided for in this agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by the viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind as a result of your use of or inability to use the site.
10. Third-party services: We may allow access to or advertisement of third-party commercial sites (“merchants”) through which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage or control the products or services offered by merchants. Merchants are responsible for all features of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. You acknowledge that we are not the one who manages or controls the products or services provided by merchants, and you acknowledge that your use of the merchant sites is at your personal risk without any guarantees of any kind from us, whether they are express or implied or other guarantees, including any property or appropriate guarantees For a specific purpose, commercial validity or non-infringement. We will not be liable for any damage arising from the deal you enter into with merchants under any circumstances or for any information that appears on the merchant's site or any other website linked to ours.
12. Links to other websites: The site contains other links, but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked site or for the opinions expressed on such sites as we do not check or verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in these sites. The inclusion of a link to any site on our site does not imply our approval or endorsement of what is stated in it. If you leave our site and log into any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
13. Copyright and Copyright Agents: We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do so as well. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that might violate copyright, please provide us with the following information: a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the original copyright in relation to the benefits of copyright. B. A description of the work that you claim has been violated. T. A description indicating the allegedly offensive part and its location on the site. D. Your address, phone number, and email address. C. A statement by you stating that you have a good faith belief that the use in question is not authorized by the right owner, his representative or the law. H. A statement by you under penalty of perjury certificate that the information in the above notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized on behalf of the owner.
14. Information and press releases: The site may contain information and press releases. As we believe that this information is correct at the time it is published and prepared, we deny any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information on other companies should not be relied on in press releases, nor should they be treated as information certified by us.
15. Cookies policy and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar techniques to store some information, track data, number of visitors and their information, in addition to using cookies for third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies who place ads on the site. The site also contains some components sent from Google Analytics, an analytical service for the extent of web congestion provided by Google in this case as well, it is a third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies) Performance). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze information about how the site is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which it processes with the aim of sending a report to the site.